By using our services, you understand that we will collect and use your personal information in the ways described in this Policy, under the Data Protection rules (LGPD, Federal Law 13.709 / 2018), the consumer provisions of Federal Law 8078/1990 and the other rules applicable Brazilian legal system.
Accordingly, MMIGG – NOVOS BUSINESSES AND REPRESENTAÇÕES LTDA, hereinafter referred to simply as “Flexmade”, registered with the CNPJ / MF under No. 02.258.504 / 0002, in the role of Data Controller, is bound by the provisions of this Policy of Privacy.
1. What data do we collect about you and for what purpose?
Our website collects and uses some of your personal data, in order to facilitate the provision of services and improve the user experience.
1.1. How do we collect your data?
The following personal data may be collected, the veracity of which is the user’s responsibility:
- We collect information necessary for the storage and maintenance of your account on our servers.
- We collect contact information when you fill out our contact / budget forms and / or download Flexmade materials, including: your name, email address, phone number, LinkedIn username, your job title , company, number of employees, monthly billing range and other similar information.
We will never rent, sell or share personally identifiable information for commercial purposes without your express permission. However, the data related to the user’s characteristics and activities that define his profile, may be used and shared for commercial and marketing purposes.
It is based on your consent that we process your personal data. Consent is the free, informed and unambiguous manifestation by which you authorize Flexmade to process your data.
Thus, in accordance with the General Data Protection Law, your data will only be collected, processed and stored with prior and express consent.
Your consent will be obtained in a specific way for each purpose described above, evidencing Flexmade’s commitment to transparency and good faith towards its users / customers, following the relevant legislative regulations.
At any time and at no cost, you can revoke your consent.
It is important to highlight that the revocation of the consent for the treatment of the data can imply the impossibility of the adequate performance of some functionality of the website that depends on the operation. Such consequences will be informed in advance.
3. What are your rights?
The Flexmade assures its users / customers their having rights under Article 18 of the Data Protection General Law. That way, you can, free of charge and at any time:
- Confirm the existence of data processing , in a simplified way or in a clear and complete format.
- Access your data , being able to request them in a legible copy in printed form or electronically, safe and suitable.
- Correct your data , when requesting the editing, correction or updating of these.
- Limit your data when unnecessary, excessive or treated in non-compliance with the legislation through anonymization, blocking or elimination.
- Request the portability of your data , through a registration data report that Flexmade treats about you.
- Eliminate your processed data with your consent, except in cases provided for by law.
- Revoke your consent , disallowing the processing of your data.
- Inform yourself about the possibility of not giving your consent and about the consequences of the refusal.
4. How can you exercise your rights as a holder?
To exercise your rights as a holder, you must contact Flexmade through the following available means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +55 (27) 3024-2865
In order to guarantee your correct identification as the holder of the personal data object of the request, it is possible that we request documents or other evidence that can prove your identity. In this case, you will be informed in advance.
5. How and for how long will your data be stored?
In general, your data will be maintained as long as the contractual relationship between you and Flexmade lasts. After the period for storing personal data, they will be deleted from our databases or anonymized, except for the cases legally provided for in article 16 general data protection law, namely:
I – compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
II – study by a research body, guaranteeing, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
III – transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements provided for in this Law are respected; or
IV – exclusive use of the controller, access by a third party is prohibited, and provided the data is anonymized.
That is, personal information about you that is essential for the fulfillment of legal, judicial and administrative determinations and / or for the exercise of the right of defense in judicial and administrative proceedings will be maintained, in spite of the exclusion of the other data.
The storage of data collected by Flexmade reflects our commitment to the security and privacy of your data. We employ measures and technical protection solutions able to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and inviolability of your data. In addition, we also have security measures appropriate to the risks and with access control to the stored information.
6. What do we do to keep your data safe?
To keep your personal information safe, we use physical, electronic and managerial tools aimed at protecting your privacy.
We apply these tools taking into account the nature of the personal data collected, the context and purpose of the treatment and the risks that any violations would generate for the rights and freedoms of the data subject collected and treated.
Among the measures we have adopted, we highlight the following:
- Only authorized persons have access to your personal data
- Access to your personal data is done only after the commitment of confidentiality
- Your personal data is stored in a safe and suitable environment.
Flexmade is committed to adopting the best postures to avoid security incidents. However, it is necessary to emphasize that no virtual page is entirely safe and risk-free. It is possible that, in spite of all our security protocols, fault problems exclusively of third parties occur, such as cyber attacks by hackers , or also due to the negligence or recklessness of the user / client.
In the event of security incidents that may generate significant risk or damage to you or any of our users / customers, we will communicate to those affected and the National Data Protection Authority about the incident, in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Law. Data.
7. Who can your data be shared with?
In order to preserve your privacy, Flexmade will not share your personal data with any unauthorized third party.
In addition, there are also other hypotheses in which your data may be shared, which are:
I – Legal determination, request, requisition or court order, with competent judicial, administrative or governmental authorities.
II – Case of corporate transactions, such as merger, acquisition and incorporation, automatically
III – Protection of Flexmade’s rights in any type of conflict, including those of a judicial nature.
Flexmade uses the following Cookies:
- Email newsletter related cookies: This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies can be used to remember whether you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for registered / non-registered users subscribers.
- Orders processing related cookies: This website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages, so that we can process it properly.
- Form-related cookies: When you submit data using a form such as that found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember the user’s details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies: To provide a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
8.1 Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this site, so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while understanding which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it is important to understand the statistics on how many visitors to our site actually buy and, therefore, this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you, as it means that we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
To manage your browser’s cookies, simply do so directly in your browser settings, in the Cookies management area. You can access tutorials on the topic directly at the links below:
If you use Internet Explorer .
If you use Firefox .
If you use Safari .
If you use Google Chrome .
If you use Microsoft Edge .
If you use Opera .
Any changes will take effect from the date of their publication on our website and we will always notify you of the changes that have occurred.
By using our services and providing your personal data after such modifications, you consent to them.
Flexmade provides for the liability of agents who work in data processing processes, in accordance with articles 42 to 45 of the General Data Protection Law.
In addition, we are also committed to seeking technical and organizational conditions that are sure to protect the entire data processing process.
If the National Data Protection Authority requires measures to be taken in relation to the data processing carried out by Flexmade , we undertake to follow them.
10.1 Disclaimer of Liability
As mentioned in Topic 6, although we adopt high security standards in order to avoid incidents, there is no virtual page entirely risk free. In this sense, Flexmade is not responsible for:
I – Any consequences resulting from users’ negligence, imprudence or lack of skill in relation to their individual data. We guarantee and are responsible only for the security of the data processing processes and the fulfillment of the purposes described in this instrument.
We emphasize that the responsibility for the confidentiality of access data rests with the user.
II – Malicious actions by third parties, such as hacker attacks , unless proven guilty or deliberate conduct by Flexmade .
We emphasize that in the event of security incidents that may generate significant risk or damage to you or any of our users / customers, we will communicate to the affected parties and the National Data Protection Authority about what happened and we will take the necessary measures.
III – Inaccuracy of the information entered by the user / customer in the records necessary for the use of Flexmade’s services ; any consequences arising from false information or entered in bad faith are entirely the responsibility of the user / customer.
11. Opt-out policy
The user who receives communications from us via e-mail, can at any time stop receiving such communications. To do so, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your desire to stop receiving communications or simply click on the unsubscribe link found at the end of each email.
Flexmade provides the following means for you to contact us to exercise your rights as a holder: email@example.com.